- David Wilson has something to show the fans
- What will Ben McAdoo do with Big Blue?
- Five pressing questions for the Philadelphia Eagles
- Top 3 free agents that Giants should re-sign
- Giants will miss Hakeem Nicks-Victor Cruz combo
- Giants’ first-round draft prospects
David Wilson undergoes successful surgery
Giants running back David Wilson was pleased with his neck surgery and even produced a pretty hysterical photo which can seen here.
Wilson still has a long road to recovery ahead of him, but it’s a good sign to seem him in such positive spirits.
As Ebenezer Samuel of the Daily News wrote (via SNYGiants):
“It’s all good news for the Giants, even though nothing is assured just yet. Even if the surgery did go well, Wilson will face a few months of rehab before he’s ready to take the field again. Giants GM Jerry Reese ha already made it clear that the team isn’t counting on its 2012 first-round pick, that it’s going to have contingency plans in place.”