Day one of free agency is nearly in the books; here’s your afternoon update on the Washington Redskins:
– Washington re-signed linebacker Perry Riley to a three year, $13 million dollar deal ($4.25 million guaranteed).
– Joining the linebacking corps is Tampa Bay Buccaneers veteran Adam Hayward, after he and the Redskins agreed to terms.
– The infinite Santana Moss inked a one year deal, hanging around for yet another season.
– Cleveland Brown guard Shawn Lauvao agreed to terms.
– The Redskins have agreed to a deal with Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Andre Roberts.
– No one wanted to sign any Washington Redskin during the first day of free agency. Weird.
– Washington also scheduled a workout with Baltimore Ravens cornerback Corey Graham.
– New England Aqib Talib is reportedly looking to sign a deal garnering around $9 million a year