The Browns continued their free-agency revamp with the signing of veteran WR Nate Burleson. Sammy Watkins? Forget about it. It looks more and more like the #4 overall pick will be used on a quarterback. Meanwhile, the Cleveland front-office is talking a big game regarding stud center Alex Mack. But do they truly appreciate him if they haven’t offered him a long-term contract? For a summary of what went on in Cleveland over the past seven days, take a look at the links below.
– Browns sign Nate Burleson, likely eliminating Sammy Watkins from equation (READ)
– Cleveland improved, but not set at inside linebacker (READ)
– A look back at one of the legends of Cleveland football, Bill Willis (READ)
– Alex Mack may remain a Brown this year, but likely not long-term (READ)
– Cleveland’s new free agents should not be considered “old” (READ)
– The top-5 nicknames in Cleveland Browns history (READ)