This week marks the one-year anniversary of the Boston Marathon attacks, and while nothing can erase the tragedy, it has been heartwarming to see the New England faithful leaning on their sports teams for support. In football news, as preparation for the 2014 NFL Draft ramps up in the Foxboro front offices, we continue to analyze the needs of the Patriots and the fit of potential players.
Check out some of our top stories from the past week below.
– Tedy Bruschi exemplifies Boston Strong. (READ)
– Should Aaron Murray be brought in as Tom Brady’s replacement? (READ)
– Boston sports teams unite around #BostonStrong. (READ)
– Who is New England’s best cornerback of all time? (READ)
– A look back at the careers of the 2014 Patriots Hall of Fame finalists. (READ)