Here at cover32 we spent much of the past week covering the release of the New England Patriots 2014 NFL Schedule. Highlights include a string of tough November matchups, five primetime games, and a three-game divisional race at the end of the season. Among those, nothing tops the impending rematch with Peyton Manning and his high-flying Denver assault on November 2nd.
Other topics include lingering defensive issues, drafting Aaron Hernandez’ replacement, and a top-notch edition of Tanner Howard’s Weekly Mailbag.
Check out some of our top stories from the past week below.
– Ranking the entire New England schedule. (READ)
– Mailbag: Who parties harder, Gronk or Johnny Football? (READ)
– Safety position could derail strong secondary in New England. (READ)
– Who is New England’s best safety of all time? (READ)
– Patriots select replacement for Aaron Hernandez in cover32 mock draft. (READ)