It’s a big step to go from worst in a division to a playoff team in a single year. But hey, the Kansas City Chiefs did it last season. And the Browns have had a good offseason, with new coaches, a new GM, a good free agency, and a very good draft. What’s more is that the other three teams in the division are merely decent. The AFC North doesn’t have any Seattle, San Francisco, or Denver-caliber teams. a 10-6 season would likely win this division. If not now, when?
For a summary of what went on in Cleveland over the past seven days, take a look at the links below.
– Browns are primed for a run at the AFC North (READ)
– Josh Gordon’s career in Cleveland may be over. (READ)
– Browns’ future RB may not be who you think it is. (READ)
– Gordon is on practice field, Gilbert is not. (READ)
– Christian Kirksey just may be a good pick after all. (READ)
– Top-5 Browns who need new contracts. (READ)