1. We are not the team we saw against Houston, and that Falcon fans is GREAT news.
2. Devin Hester is showing signs of life on offense. Could he be in store for more offensive snaps? I believe so, the loss of Drew Davis has trusted Hester into the spotlight at the #4 spot. If Atlanta wants to be explosive, keeping #17 on the field provides that chance.
3. Matt Ryan looked comfortable behind his new offensive line, throwing a pair of long TD passes to Julio Jones and Devin Hester. Fantasy fans might want to move Ryan up on their boards…
4. T.J. Yates might have been a bad choice for a trade target. For the second week in a row, he looks lost out there. He is not able to move the offense forward, and is getting serious pressure from Sean Renfree.
5. Julio Jones is back, healthy, and looks to be on the edge of having a breakout season. I think he is still not 100%, how scary will he be when is back to himself?