Already making waves around the sports’ world, Mercedes-Benz Stadium continues to set the bar high even prior to opening. Sending a clear message with the previously established “Fan-First Pricing,” Mercedes-Benz Stadium continues to reimagine the fan experience.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium recently announced the restaurant partners that will be featured inside and the list showcases the Best of Atlanta, as selected by the fans. Ranging from well-established iconic restaurant brands to best-in-class local and minority-owned restaurants, these partners will extend the fan-first pricing philosophy offering menu items priced comparably or the same as what is found in their respective restaurants.
- Antico – locally owned authentic Neapolitan pizza
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream – an Atlanta favorite, premium handcrafted ice cream made fresh daily
- Chick-fil-A – Atlanta’s iconic chicken sandwich and more
- Golden Brown & Delicious – a fun Southern concept from Concentrics Restaurants, nationally renowned restaurant group
- Delia’s Chicken Sausage – Atlanta’s chef-driven, hand-crafted, all-natural chicken sausage
- Farm Burger – fresh, locally-sourced grass-fed beef burgers
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q – award-winning local barbeque
- Iberian Pig – local modern Spanish fare by the Castellucci Hospitality Group
- Jim N Nicks – traditional regional barbeque
- Kevin Gillespie’s Gamechanger – big flavors with playful riffs on American indulgence
- King of Pops – Atlanta’s own artisanal popsicles with thoughtful ingredients and interesting flavors
- Miss D’s Popcorn – local Atlanta popcorn, pralines and sweets
- Snackology 101 Market – locally-owned curated line of natural and organic foods
- Sublime Doughnuts – Atlanta’s own chef-inspired doughnuts and gelato
- The Varsity – Iconic hotdogs and part of Atlanta’s history since 1928
Mercedes-Benz Stadium, in conjunction with concession partner Levy Restaurants, polled over 4,000 Atlanta Falcons fans and Atlanta United supporters to determine the types of food and restaurants they would like to have as part of the restaurant offerings within the stadium. That data led to choosing the highest rated restaurants and chefs in the city as well as local favorites from all neighborhoods that included smaller, locally and minority-owned restaurants to be a part of the Mercedes-Benz Stadium hospitality experience.
Winners and Losers: The Saints soar, while Wilson wanes
10 Things We Learned: The NFL picture is coming into clear view
Falcons News: NFC South Flyover – Week 12
Falcons News: Regrouping After Key Injuries
Falcons News: Offense on Track After Bye
Additionally, several partners including Kevin Gillespie, Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q and the Concentrics Restaurant group will develop unique concepts with menus that are exclusive to Mercedes-Benz Stadium. These offerings will be widely accessible throughout the stadium with some partners having locations on all three concourses. “It was important that our restaurant offerings not only reflect the world-class quality of Atlanta’s culinary scene but also represent what our fans said they wanted,” says Mike Gomes, senior vice president, fan experience at AMB Sports & Entertainment. “In addition to our great core food and beverage concepts, the variety of local partner options in the stadium will give guests the opportunity to sample the best of what Atlanta has to offer while maintaining our fan-first philosophy”.
Continuing to take the fan experience to the next level, it appears nothing has been overlooked inside Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Scheduled to open in 2017 and be the permanent home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United, fans and all visitors will be extremely impressed with this venue.