At cover32, we are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you are interested in finding out more, below is a description of positions that are currently available:
Cover32 has openings for part-time and full-time editorial intern positions for daytime, evening and weekend shifts.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Monitoring various news feeds for breaking news content
• Writing and posting breaking sports news stories to various digital platforms
• Report on games, practices and press events
Secondary job responsibilities include:
• Work with editorial staff to develop new and unique content ideas
• Work with sales staff to ensure delivery of sponsored content
• Writing feature-style content
Technical skills preferred:
• Proficient copywriting ability (AP style preferred)
• Experience with online content management software, specifically WordPress
• Experience with social media services, specifically Facebook and Twitter
Candidates should be prepared to interview and demonstrate competency in deadline-based copywriting. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCAL AD SALES REPRESENTATIVES
At cover32, we are looking for representatives to handle local ad sales for each team site.
Through our unique brokered model, local sales reps have the opportunity to work in sports, be their own boss and earn good money.
For more information, email email@example.com.